Leaf Vacuuming Information
- Leaves should be placed at the curb but not in the road by 7 a.m. of each pickup day beginning October 10, 2022.
- Whole leaves ONLY will be picked up! DO NOT mulch leaves or mix in grass, flowers, branches, dead plants or other debris. Leaf piles contaminated with various debris WILL NOT BE PICKED UP as it damages the fragile equipment. (Containerized yard waste pickup is available for these materials and will be collected through November 23, 2022.
- Do not park vehicles on leaf piles. This could start a fire. In addition, the leaf vacuum cannot access the leaves.
- BE PATIENT! Schedule may vary depending on weather conditions and equipment failures.
- Use our Report a Concern link if you have any problems.
- Curbside leaf collection ends the week of December 2, 2022 (weather permitting).
Leaf Zone Map 2022