Department of Public Works
Department of Public Service
Monday – Friday
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CITY-WIDE SEWER REHABILITATION PROJECT
The Department of Public Works is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in the City of Marysville by providing the highest quality of public works services and infrastructure to meet the needs of the community.
The department’s main responsibilities are as follows:
- construction and/or maintenance of water and sewer lines, city buildings, parks and cemetery;
- construction and/or maintenance of city streets;
- coordinating residential refuse removal;
- city motor pool maintenance;
- snow removal on city streets;
- grass mowing on city property;
- water turn on/off service;
- burials and interments in Riverlawn Cemetery;
- periodic special projects that enhance our city;
- providing emergency response in times of need and supporting other city departments.
Report a Streetlight Outage
Please utilize DTE’s reporting tool to report a light outage on a city street. If a light is out on city property, please contact our Department of Public Works at (810) 364-8340 and indicate the outage location.
Report a Pot Hole
Please contact our Department of Public Works at (810) 364-8340 and indicate the pot hole’s location.
New recycling bins may be obtained at the Department of Public Works at 200 E. 14th Street during normal business hours. Only one bin per household please.