Leaf Vacuuming Guidelines
- Rake leaves to the curb but not in the road;
- Leaves must be whole not mulched;
- Do not park vehicle on leaves (could cause a fire);
- Sticks, branches, lawn clippings and other yard waste must not be intermixed with leaves. (This will clog the vacuum.);
- Visit our leaf zone removal map to learn on which day leaves will be removed in your neighborhood;
- Due to weather, staff shortages or equipment failure, leaf removal often doesn’t occur according to the schedule.