Private Swim Lessons
We are offering private swim lessons for your little swimmer at Marysville High School Pool during the evenings this winter. Please contact the Recreation Department at (810) 455-1302 for more information or register in person at Marysville Community Center, 867 E. Huron Blvd. Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
When: Tuesdays – Thursdays; January 7 – May 21
Time: 30 minute class each at 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 or 8 p.m.
Fee: $10/one session; $50/six sessions; $100/12 sessions
Marysville High School pool is open to the public for swimming. See below for schedule. Open Swim schedule follows the Marysville Public School calendar and hours are subject to cancellation. Visit Marysville Recreation Department on Facebook for cancellation information.
Winter Open Swim Schedule
Days: Tuesday – Thursday
Dates: January 7 – May 21
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Fees (daily): $2 resident/$4 non-resident
- Parents/adults not swimming will be required to view swimmers from balcony. Non-swimmers will not be allowed on deck.
- No coaching from the pool deck or balcony allowed.
- Diving blocks and diving board are not open to the public.
- Children under 7 yrs. old must have a adult in the pool with them.
- Children in diapers must wear swimming diapers.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Only swim suits and swim shorts are allowed.
- Questions? Please contact the Recreation Department at (810) 455-1302.
Senior Water Aerobics
Senior citizens may enjoy the benefit of warm, therapeutic water (82-86 degrees) with handicap accessibility, including an entrance/exit ramp. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 455-1302. This program is open to residents of St. Clair County 50 years and older and is a group exercise program without a lead instructor. Visit Marysville Recreation Department on Facebook for cancellation information.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays; January 7 – June 11
Time: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: RESA Woodlands Pool, 499 S. Range Road
Fee: $1 per class