All swimming programs have been suspended due to Covid-19.
- Parents/adults not swimming will be required to view swimmers from balcony. Non-swimmers will not be allowed on deck.
- No coaching from the pool deck or balcony allowed.
- Diving blocks and diving board are not open to the public.
- Children under 7 yrs. old must have a adult in the pool with them.
- Children in diapers must wear swimming diapers.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Only swim suits and swim shorts are allowed.
- Questions? Please contact the Recreation Department at (810) 455-1302.
Senior Water Aerobics
Suspended due to Covid-19.
Senior citizens may enjoy the benefit of warm, therapeutic water (82-86 degrees) with handicap accessibility, including an entrance/exit ramp. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 455-1302. This program is open to residents of St. Clair County 50 years and older and is a group exercise program without a lead instructor. Visit Marysville Recreation Department on Facebook for cancellation information.
Welcome to Our Website
The City of Marysville continues to strive to be a great place to visit, a better place to live, AND ensure our website is a great resource of information. Have any questions or concerns? Please contact us and let us know how we can help.