Open Swim at Marysville High School
Current Open Swim Hours
Marysville High School pool is open to the public for open swim Monday through Thursday from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. beginning September 17 – December 13, 2018. The pool will be closed in the event of a swim meet. Please click here to view open swim fall schedule.
- Daily – Individual – $2 resident/$4 non-resident; Family – $5 resident/$10 non-resident
- Pass – Individual – $30 resident/$60 non-resident; Family – $50 resident/$100 non-resident
- Parents/adults not swimming will be required to view swimmers from balcony. Non-swimmers will not be allowed on deck.
- No coaching from the pool deck or balcony allowed.
- Diving blocks and diving board are not open to the public.
- Children under 7 yrs. old must have a adult in the pool with them.
- Children in diapers must wear swimming diapers.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Only swim suits and swim shorts are allowed.
- Questions? Please contact the Recreation Department at (810) 455-1302.
Senior Water Aerobics
Senior citizens may enjoy the benefit of warm, therapeutic water (82-86 degrees) with handicap accessibility. Locker rooms with showers are available and ALL swimmers must shower before entering the water. R.E.S.A. programs have priority over our recreation programs, therefore, some senior swim classes may have to be cancelled on certain days at the last minute due to unforeseen problems. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 455-1302. This program is open to residents of St. Clair County 50 years and older and is a group exercise program without a lead instructor.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays (ongoing class)
Time: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: RESA Woodlands Pool, 499 S. Range Road
Cost: $1 daily fee; $15 summer pass
Private Swim Lessons
Get one on one attention for your little swimmer this fall. We’re offering private swim lessons during the evenings with one of our instructors. Thirty minute lessons are for any level and begin at 6:30 p.m. Please call our Recreation Department at (810) 455-1302 for further information.
When: Monday – Thursday
Times: 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
Where: Marysville High School Pool
Cost: $10 – one session; $50 – six sessions; $100 – 12 sessions