The City of Marysville currently has this employment opportunity:
Water/Wastewater Plant Utility – participates in the maintenance of the Water Filtration Plant and Wastewater Treatment Plant. Full time with benefits. Starting wage: $21.13/hr.
Applications accepted through Friday, August 26, 2016 in person at Marysville City Hall Clerk’s Office, via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail City of Marysville, 1111 Delaware, Marysville, MI 48040 – Attention: Clerk’s Office
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Valid Michigan driver’s license;
- Able to obtain MDEQ S-4 license within the first two times the test is allowed to be taken;
- Confined space entry certification within one year of appointment; and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background (licensed is also preferable) in mechanical repair, construction, welding, fabrication and/or electrical equipment repair; and
- MDEQ S-4 or higher license is desirable.
Welcome to Our Website
- Last 24 hours: 1,093
- Last 7 days: 8,221
- Last 30 days: 33,830
- Online now: 2