Open Swim/Lap Swim at Marysville High School
Season Pass Prices (good through August 31, 2017)
Current Open Swim/Lap Swim Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Please be advised that the pool is closed on the following dates: March 30 (for repair) & April 3 – 6, 2017 (spring break).
American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards are present.
- Parents/adults not swimming will be required to view swimmers from balcony. Non-swimmers will not be allowed on deck.
- No coaching from the pool deck or balcony allowed.
- Diving blocks and diving board are not open to the public.
- Children under 7 yrs. old must have a adult in the pool with them.
- Children in diapers must wear swimming diapers.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Only swim suits and swim shorts are allowed.
- Questions? Please contact the Recreation Department at (810) 455-1302.
Swim Lesson Information
Please consult our Spring 2017 Program Guide for specific dates.
Senior Water Aerobics
R.E.S.A. Woodlands Pool, 499 Range Road
Senior citizens may enjoy the benefit of warm, therapeutic water (82-86 degrees) with handicap accessibility. Locker rooms with showers are available and ALL swimmers must shower before entering the water. R.E.S.A. programs have priority over our recreation programs, therefore, some senior swim classes may have to be cancelled on certain days at the last minute due to unforeseen problems. You may call the recreation department after 3 p.m. to make sure there is senior swim that evening. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 455-1302. This program is open to residents of St. Clair County 50 years and older and is a group exercise program without a lead instructor. Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6 – 7:30 p.m. Daily Fee: $1 per swimmer; season pass $20.