May 9, 2018
The City of Marysville, Michigan will be receiving sealed bids for the following used equipment in the office of the City Clerk, 1111 Delaware, Marysville, Michigan 48040 until 2:30 p.m. on the day of May 18, 2018. Immediately thereafter the bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The items are as follows:
- 2002 Exmark mower 72” cut (diesel and 2427 hours – needs repairs)
- 2004 Exmark mower 72” cut (diesel and 1644 hours – needs head gasket – true hours not showing)
- 2002 Ford Taurus (unknown miles)
- 2004 Dodge 4-door pick up ¾ ton (unknown miles)
- 2001 John Deere utility vehicle (needs rear end repairs)
Equipment may be examined at the office of the Marysville Department of Public Service, 200 E. 14th Street, Marysville, Michigan 48040.
Bids must be clearly marked on the outside of the mailing package for each piece of equipment.
The City of Marysville reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, to waive any defects or irregularities in bid, and to accept any proposal which is deemed most advantageous to the City’s interest.
Please call Barry Kreiner Director of Public Service at (810) 364-8340 with questions.