Public Bus Service/Dial-A-Ride
Dial-A-Ride service is funded by the City of Marysville and provided by Blue Water Area Transit (BWAT). Service runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. By calling BWAT, a bus will usually arrive at your home within an hour, depending on when a call for service is placed. Reservations made a day in advance can usually guarantee a trip to conform to your schedule.
For more information please call (810) 987-7373 or click the following link Blue Water Area Transit.
The nearest Amtrak station is located just north of Marysville in Port Huron. Click here to access Amtrak’s website for schedule and route information.
There are no Greyhound bus terminals in St. Clair County. Visit Greyhound for more information.
- Acme Cab Service, (810) 984-1515
- City Cab Inc., (810) 984-4100
- Port Huron Cab, (810) 989-9719
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport, Romulus
- Bishop International Airport, Flint
- St. Clair County International Airport, Kimball
- City Cab, Inc., (810) 984-4100
- Metro Airport Shuttle Service, (810) 984-4112
- Ruby’s Port Huron Shuttle Service, (810) 989-5466
- Seaway Express, (800) 722-8294