Marysville Historical Museum
887 E Huron Blvd., Marysville, Michigan (810) 455-1302
Researching a friend or family who lived in Marysville? Visit the Marysville Historical Museum’s Archival Research Room. The archives are located in the Marysville Community Center, formerly the old fire hall, next to the museum. To make arrangements to perform research, please call (810) 455-1302.
The archives include:
Marysville High School yearbooks and information from other schools such as Washington, Gardens and Morton Elementary
Schools and Marysville Middle School;
- Marysville High School newspaper “The Amplifier”;
- sports photographs;
- Detroit Edison historic photographs;
- information regarding the local railroad;
- photographs of local sawmills; and
- historic photographs and print materials about local industry.